Election Day is June 6, 2017. The voting will take place at the Lord Stirling School at 101 Redmond Street from 6AM-8PM.
The primary election is open to all US citizens who are 18 or older. If you have not registered with a party, that is OK, you can still vote in this important Democratic primary. Registered Republicans may not vote in this election.
Charlie Kratovil is running to represent Ward 2 District 1 of the City of New Brunswick. Voters who live on the following streets and buildings are eligible to vote:
- Livingston Manor Apartments (116 Livingston Avenue)
- Suydam Street (between Livingston to Nichol)
- Townsend Street (between Livingston to Nichol)
- Redmond Street (between Livingston to Nichol)
- Lee Avenue (between Suydam and Redmond)
- Remsen Avenue (between Suydam and Redmond)
- Throop Avenue (between Suydam and Redmond)
- Commercial Avenue (between Suydam and Redmond)
- Jones Avenue (between Suydam and Redmond)
- most Douglass campus residence halls (see below)
- some Cook campus residence halls (see below)
At over 200 acres, our district is one of the largest in New Brunswick. This map shows the area of our district that stretches into the heart of the city:
Anyone who lives in the district will be able to vote for Charlie Kratovil on Line B in the election.
A large part of the district is the historic Cook/Douglass campus of Rutgers University. College students and faculty who live on campus deserve the right to vote in New Brunswick and the Supreme Court has ruled they can vote here.
Our district includes students who live in the following dorms:
- Jameson Hall
- Katzenbach Hall
- Lippincott Hall
- Nicholas Hall
- Helyar House
- Newell Apartments (Apts. #1-32 and #65-#128)